There are 5 simple rules at St Thomas’s
Pupils are encouraged to:
- Arrive on time and settle down quickly.
- Listen to and follow instructions.
- Respect other people and their property.
Avoid ‘put downs’ and refrain from negative comments aimed at other people.
Keep hands, feet and objects to themselves.
- Speak to each other politely and respectfully.
- Make a positive contribution to lessons.
- Verbal warning
- Loss of break time
- Loss of enrichment activities
- Parental/Carers contacted
- After school detention
- Meetings with parents and others involved in care of pupil
- Change of teaching group
- Taught in isolation from other pupils
- Personalised curriculum which could include educated off site
- Fixed period exclusions
Restorative approaches will be encouraged following any conflict.